- The Cornish game hen is a mild, much smaller version of a chicken. Named for its origins in Cornwall, England, this little bird has a subtle, delicate taste. Dressed hens serve two people nicely. Great for stuffing, a quick barbecue, or a speedy roast. (Gizzards not included.)Born, Raised and Harvested in
Split Cornish Hen, Grade A , Fresh
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Potato Varieties for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 carrots for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00($3.99/ct)