Flying Pigs Farm Kielbasa
"Heritage Breed Pork"
- Flying Pigs Farm coarsely grinds the finest heritage breed pork to make these juicy, mouth-watering sausages. You may know them best broiled and dished up with sauerkraut and pierogies, but try them out at your next barbeque to discover how tempting they are when grilled and served in buns. Flying Pigs Farm Kielbasa is a FreshDirect retail exclusive!BrandAbout Flying Pigs Farm
Flying Pigs Farm is a local, small-scale livestock operation located on the shores of the Battenkill River in Washington County, New York. Since 2000, farm owners Michael Yezzi and Jennifer Small have raised heritage breed pigs. These breeds — Large Blacks, Gloucestershire Old Spots, and Tamworths — are old and rare.
The pork from these breeds is extremely moist and has a better flavor and texture than conventional pork. The outstanding quality of their pork has earned Flying Pigs Farm recognition in leading national publications. They also sell their pork at local farmers markets and to prestigious restaurants across New York City. (from Flying Pigs Farm)
Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Blend Of Pepper And Garlic, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythrobate, Natural Smoked Flavor, Hog Casing.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Chorizo Sausage4 links per package, 1lb$10.99/pk
- Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Sweet Italian Sausage4 links per package, 1lb$10.99/pk
- Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Hot Sausage4 links per package, 1lb$10.99/pk
- Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Breakfast Sausage4 links per package, 1lb$8.79/pk
- FreshDirect Fresh Parsley & Provolone Pork Sausage(1 roll per package)$5.99/lb
- $5.99/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.99/lbMix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Fresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage(5 links per package)$5.99/lb
- FreshDirect Fresh Hot Italian Pork Sausage(5 links per package)$5.99/lb
- FreshDirect Fresh Chicken Sausage with Feta Cheese & Sun-Dried Tomatoes(7 links per package)$5.99/lb