Cerignola Green Olives
- Mild, fresh-tasting, pure and crisp, with a faint bittersweetness. These oblong, walnut-sized olives have a vegetable taste that makes us think of artichoke hearts. Their texture is quite firm. Try serving green Cerignolas with aged provolone, fresh mozzarella and a hearty Chianti.Buying Guide
Olives, Water, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Lactic Acid, L-ascorbic Acid.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $8.99/lbPlease select
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.80
- $7.99/lbPlease select
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- $4.49/lbPlease select
- $4.99/lbPlease select
- Organic Arugula(about 10oz per bunch)$2.49/ea
- $16.99/lbPlease select
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00