Parmigiano - Reggiano, Organic
- The Caseria di Sant'Anna farm in Modena, Emilio-Romagna, under the ownership of Giulio Ghiaroni, has met USDA National Organic Program standards since 2004. Aged for two years, his organic Parmigiano-Reggiano has a softer texture and lighter flavors than its conventional counterpart. Though young, it still delivers that unmistakable blend of salty, nutty and caramel-like sweetness you come to expect in a true Parmigiano. We use this version of the classic as a table cheese more than a grating cheese. Break it into bite-size chunks, drizzle with syrupy, aged balsamic vinegar (another famed Modena product) and serve with a juicy Italian red wine.Claims
- No Preservatives
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Raw Milk, Salt, Rennet.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Raised Without Antibiotics5-6 pieces per pack$6.99/lb
- Chicken Breast with Ribs, Raised Without Antibiotics2 pieces per pack$3.49/lb
- $9.99/eaSave! 2 for $16.00
- Boneless Chicken Tenders, Raised Without Antibiotics10 to 12-piece packs$5.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Raised Without Antibiotics4-5 pieces per pack$4.99/lb
- Chicken Drumsticks & Thighs, Raised Without Antibiotics3 drums, 3 thighs$2.99/lb