Monterey Jack was created in the 1890s in Monterey, California by Scottish immigrant dairy farmer named David Jacks. Similar to Wisconsin brick and cheddar cheeses, Monterey Jack is a popular accompaniment to spicy foods and Mexican dishes. (from Organic Valley)
- No Pesticides
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Organic Valley Classic Line Monterey Jack Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- $2.19/eaAny 3 Westbrae for $4.98($2.33/lb)
- $4.49/ea($2.24/lb)(details)on any ONE (1) Stonyfield Organic YoKids, YoBaby or YoTot Multi-PackSave $1.00
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea