Monterey Jack was created in the 1890s in Monterey, California by Scottish immigrant dairy farmer named David Jacks. Similar to Wisconsin brick and cheddar cheeses, Monterey Jack is a popular accompaniment to spicy foods and Mexican dishes. (from Organic Valley)
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- No Pesticides
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Organic Valley Classic Line Monterey Jack Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.69/ea2 for $3.00
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $4.49/ea($2.24/lb)(details)on any ONE (1) Stonyfield Organic YoKids, YoBaby or YoTot Multi-PackSave $1.00
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- $3.49/ea2 for $6.00