- We prepare our Fish Sticks using the finest, wild caught Alaskan Pollock. Lightly breaded in seasonings and crumbs, the fish cooks up quickly: crispy and golden on the outside and flaky and moist on the inside. There are no added fillers or excessive breading to mask the great fish flavor. (from Dr. Praeger's)Claims
- No Preservatives
- Low Cholesterol
- All Natural
- Contains Fish
- Contains Wheat
Alaskan Pollock Fillets (Wild), Breading (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Dextrose), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT USES WHEAT, SOY, EGGS, FISH AND MILK.
MAY CONTAIN SMALL BONES.
Dr. Praeger's Fillet Fish Sticks
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- $2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- $2.99/ea($4.75/lb)(details)when you buy ONE PACKAGE any Cascadian Farm™ Frozen Vegetables, Fruit OR PotatoesSave $0.75
- $4.79/ea($3.19/lb)(details)When you buy ONE (1) Stonyfield Organic 30oz or 4 Pack or largerSave $1.00
- ApplegateChicken Nuggets, No Antibiotics Used (Fully Cooked)8oz, approx. 18 pcs$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00