- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Organic Fuji Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$5.49/ea
- Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- $3.99/pkg2 for $7.00
- $7.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- $3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
- Local Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 2lb$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8.00
- Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea