Interrupcion Fair Trade Organic Banana, Case
"Social and Fair Trade Certified"
- The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.Claims
These bananas come from a cooperative of farmers in South America. Interrupcion Fair Trade is a stakeholder community working to build a sustainable future through responsible consumption, sustainable development, organic farming and fair trade. (from Interrupcion Fair Trade)
Banana Season: All YearBrandAbout Interrupcion Fair Trade
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Boxapprox 8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Box with Eggs and Cheeseapprox 10 items, weight varies$49.99/ea
- Shanley FarmsGator Eggs Avocados6 pack, 1.5lb$6.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
$3.49Any 2 Kale for $5.00Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsWhite Cauliflower(about 1.5lb ea)$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00