- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Like all grapes, they are low in calories and high in healthful antioxidants, especially vitamin C.Claims
Please Note: In an effort to reduce chemical pesticide use, many grape growers are now using spiders as a natural method to rid crops of insects. Occasionally, you may find a cobweb — just rinse it off and rest assured that your grapes are pesticide-free.
USASeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
Organic Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
$5.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $2.59/eaSave! 4 for $10.00
- $4.49/eaSave! 2 for $8.00