Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal - Honey Rice
- We got the name for our cereals from a long-time employee who fell in love with puffins (the birds) on an Alaskan trip. They inspired us to fledge a flock of delicious Puffins cereals with a crunch that's almost as amazing as the birds they were named for! The best part of a Puffins breakfast is the hearty crunch, followed by a satisfied morning powered by naturally sweet grains. Playful as their namesake, Puffins cereals are equally delicious swimming in a bowl of milk or scooped up by the handful. (from Barbara's)Claims
- Whole Grains
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Fructan (NutraFlora® Prebiotic Dietary Fiber), Non-GMO Honey, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Oil (Canola And/Or Sunflower), Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Tocopherols (Antioxidants to Preserve Freshness).
Manufactured in a Facility that also Processes Wheat, Milk, Soy, Hazelnuts, Almonds, and Coconut.
Verified to Contain Less Than 20 ppm Gluten.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Rice DreamVanilla, Enriched32oz carton$2.99/ea($1.50/pt)
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $5.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Boxapprox 8-10 items, weight varies$29.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
$6.99Any 2 fig boxes for $7.00Mix'n'Match