Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal - Peanut Butter
- We got the name for our cereals from a long-time employee who fell in love with puffins (the birds) on an Alaskan trip. They inspired us to fledge a flock of delicious Puffins cereals with a crunch that's almost as amazing as the birds they were named for! The best part of a Puffins breakfast is the hearty crunch, followed by a satisfied morning powered by naturally sweet grains. Playful as their namesake, Puffins cereals are equally delicious swimming in a bowl of milk or scooped up by the handful. (from Barbara's)Claims
- GMO Free
- Low Fat
- Contains Peanuts
Non-GMO Corn Meal, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter (Ground Peanuts, Salt), Whole Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Tocopherols (Antioxidants to Preserve Freshness), Baking Soda.
Contains Peanut Butter.
Manufactured in a Facility that also Processes Milk, Soy, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Coconuts, and Wheat.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.89/ea