- These premium quality unbleached, greaseproof papers are perfect for a wide variety of baking and cooking needs. While some baking papers are coated with Quilon, which contains heavy metals like chromium that can be toxic when incinerated, If You Care Parchment Paper uses Silicone, derived from a natural element. It's a much more expensive process, but one we feel is worth it for everyone. But perhaps most importantly, our baking papers use no chlorine in their production. And that means no chlorine is dumped into our lakes and streams. (from If You Care)
If You Care Parchment Baking Paper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- ReynoldsCut-Rite Wax Paper75sq ft$1.99/ea
- GladClingWrap Plastic Wrap200sq ft$3.69/ea
- If You CareParchment Baking Sheets12.5"x16", 24ct$4.49/ea($0.19/ct)