Justin's All-Natural Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- Quick question: Do you eat cake frosting for breakfast? I didn't think so. Neither do I. Yet some chocolate hazelnut butters have more sugar than cake frosting. You can check. I'll wait... See? So this is a warning that my chocolate hazelnut butter may not taste like what you're used to — sugar. What it will taste like is a delicious combination of premium hazelnuts and homemade chocolate for an addictive, skip-the-bread-and-eat-with-a-spoon delicacy. (from Justin's)Claims
- All Natural
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- May Contain Traces of Peanuts and Other Nuts
- Contains Almonds
Dry Roasted Hazelnuts, Dry Roasted Almonds, Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Natural Vanilla, Sea Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Seedless Watermelon8-12lbs$12.99/ea
- $3.49/eaAny 2 Organic Kale for $5.00Mix'n'Match
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Box with Eggs and Cheeseapprox 10 items, weight varies$44.99/ea
- Organic Scallions5.5oz$1.99/ea
- $6.99/eaabout $2.79/lb