- Annie's Cheddar Mac is our answer to all those chemically orange colored cheeses out there. We've taken our original shells and white cheddar and added a little color to it, naturally! Our totally natural cheese is colored with a plant extract called annatto. Annatto has been used in tropical American cultures for generations to color foods such as butter, cheese and mustard. Annie's Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese is a great alternative for kids who need to have that orange cheese on their macaroni. (from Annie's)Claims
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Wheat Shell Pasta, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.
Made On Shared Equipment That Also Processes Egg And Soy.
Annie's Homegrown Shells and Real Aged Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
$4.492 for $7.00
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $6.99/eaabout $3.49/lb
- Organic Gold Beets, Bunchapprox 4ct$2.99/eaAny 2 Organic beets for $5.00
- $0.99/ea4 for $3.60