- Think of a ripe apple minus the tartness and you've got the sweet taste and snappy texture of baby carrots. These are one of our favorite food inventions. Small children, even hard-to-please ones, love them. They are good low-calorie snacks for grownups too, and we have yet to taste a creamy dip that doesn't dress up these little guys.Claims
Certified Organic Carrots.
Cal-Organic Organic Baby Carrots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- Gala Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.69/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $4.99/ea2 for $8.00
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00