- With a slight peppery edge and long, tender stem, broccolette (sometimes known as broccoletti or broccolini) is a cross between broccoli and Chinese kale (gai lan), and it brings new elegance to an old favorite. Cooking is a snap, since you can eat the whole thing — just wash and go. Prepare and serve broccolette as you would broccoli — try sautéing in olive oil and garlic, simple steaming or even battering and deep-frying, tempura-style.Claims
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/eaSave! 2 for $11.00
- Organic Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00
- Organic Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$3.99/pkg
- Organic Scallions5.5oz$2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Organic Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00