- With a slight peppery edge and long, tender stem, broccolette (sometimes known as broccoletti or broccolini) is a cross between broccoli and Chinese kale (gai lan), and it brings new elegance to an old favorite. Cooking is a snap, since you can eat the whole thing — just wash and go. Prepare and serve broccolette as you would broccoli — try sautéing in olive oil and garlic, simple steaming or even battering and deep-frying, tempura-style.Claims
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$3.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Blueberries4.4oz pkg$4.99/ea