- Garlic adds an earthy, robust layer of flavor that makes it a year-round essential. Crushed raw into summer pesto, garlic is bracing, almost biting, and fresh. Roasted in winter, it's nutty and mellow. Chopped and tossed into salad dressing, it wakes up everything around it. Stuffed into a roast, it pushes deep meaty flavor. Always have plenty of garlic on hand.Claims
USA and Argentina
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Garlic Scapes0.25lb$3.49/ea
- Fresh Purple Garlicapprox 4 heads per lb$3.99/lb
- Spring Garlic3 stalks per bunch$4.49/eaSave! 2 for $8.00
- Yellow Organic Onions, Bag2lbs, approx 6-8 per bag$5.99/ea
- Shallots1lb$2.99/pkgAny 2 Shallot Varieties for $4.00Mix'n'Match