- Peppery and zingy, arugula is like watercress with attitude. It makes an attention-getting salad on its own, but you can tone it down by mixing it with milder lettuces. Or, if it's too spicy for you, just sauté it into submission.Claims
Please note: Arugula is grown in sandy black soil. Since we try to handle your veggies as little as possible, we recommend you carefully wash your produce a couple of times before eating it.
Earthbound Farm clamshells are reclosable, recyclable packaging that protects delicate baby greens and helps keep them fresh. (from Earthbound Farm)
- No Preservatives
USABrandAbout Earthbound Farm
Organic Baby Arugula Leaves. How much should I buy?1 package makes about 3 servings
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Arugula Salad
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.29Save! 4 for $7.00
- $0.99/eaSave! 5 for $4.50
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/ea
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
$4.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00