- Tender and succulent, with a slight mineral flavor, baby spinach is one of the great tastes of spring — only we bring it to you year-round. It needs only the simplest cooking to bring out its delicate taste. Try steaming these tiny leaves for a few moments, or toss them raw in salads. Baby spinach also makes a wonderful, dramatic bed for grilled fish.
Earthbound Farm clamshells are reclosable, recyclable packaging that protects delicate baby greens and helps keep them fresh. (from Earthbound Farm)Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Claims
- No Preservatives
USABrandAbout Earthbound Farm
Organic Baby Spinach Leaves.
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
Earliest delivery Thu 9/28
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$6.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- $1.29/ea4 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Kaleapprox. 5oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Select Earthbound Salads for $6.00