- Named after the river Piave (sourced at Mount Peralba in Val Visdende in the northernmost part of Belluno, Italy), this snackable cheese was born of the cheese-making traditions in the land surrounding the ancient river. Created from cow's milk gathered in two milkings, this cheese has an intense, full-bodied flavor that intensifies with age to make it an excellent grating cheese.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Milk, Salt, Rennet, Egg White Lysozyme. Contains Milk, Egg. Surface Treated With Natomycine And Calcium Sorbate.
Piave Vecchio DOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- $3.99/ea2 for $6.00($0.66/ct)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea