Woodchuck Amber Cider
- Amber was the first cider crafted in our two-car garage back in 1991. The recipe remains the same today as that first hand-filled bottle. Amber is a traditional cider boasting big red apple taste. Expertly crafted with a medium body, golden hue, and refreshing clean apple finish. (from Woodchuck Hard Cider)Claims
- Gluten Free
Hard Cider, Less Than 1% Of: Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Sulfites And Sorbate To Protect Flavor. Lightly Carbonated, Naturally Gluten Free.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- Brooklyn BreweryVariety Pack12pk, 12fl oz bottles$21.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Stella ArtoisLager12pk, 12fl oz bottles$20.99/ea($2.33/pt)
- Magic HatNumber 96pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- WoodchuckPear Cider6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)