Woodchuck Amber Cider
- Amber was the first cider crafted in our two-car garage back in 1991. The recipe remains the same today as that first hand-filled bottle. Amber is a traditional cider boasting big red apple taste. Expertly crafted with a medium body, golden hue, and refreshing clean apple finish. (from Woodchuck Hard Cider)Claims
- Gluten Free
Hard Cider, Less Than 1% Of: Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Sulfites And Sorbate To Protect Flavor. Lightly Carbonated, Naturally Gluten Free.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- Woodchuck Granny Smith Cider12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)
- Brooklyn Brewery Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- $0.59/eaSave! 6 for $3.00
- Magic Hat Number 912oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)
- Organic Valley Nonfat Milk1/2 gallon$5.99/ea
- Yuengling Lager12oz bottles 6pk$7.99/ea($1.78/PT)