Local Harvest Angus Boneless Sirloin Steak, Raised without Antibiotics
"Top Butt Sirloin Steak"
- Along with the porterhouse, this is a true steak lover's steak. A big, brawny cut bursting with juice, flavor, and a buttery texture that still has some chew. Ours is boneless and beautifully marbled. We like to give it a good shaking of salt and pepper and broil. Great with a dab of herb butter on top.Claims
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.99/lbMix'n'Match
- $8.99/lbSave! $6.29/lb for 2lb or more