- Super-velvety texture and intense flavor. This steak is so flavorful and juicy all it needs is a little salt and pepper and a quick broil. It's a melt-in-your-mouth cut that real steak lovers relish. This is the steak that made the reputation of America's first great restaurant, Delmonico's, where serious food lovers from Mark Twain to Teddy Roosevelt went when they wanted the best meal this country had to offer.Claims
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Harvest Angus Boneless Rib Eye Steak, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $8.99/lbSave! $7.99/lb for 2lb or more
$0.79Save! 8 for $4.00