Local Harvest Angus Standing Rib Roast, Raised without Antibiotics
- This is the Norman Rockwell Sunday evening dinner: a big, rosy, roasted rib section of beef. The meat is extraordinarily tender and flavorful, partly because the fat on top of the ribs melts during cooking and sinks into the meat. We like to make a seasoned bread-crumb mix and rub it on the top.BrandAbout Local Harvest
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
Like That? You'll Love This.
$7.99Save! 2 for $12.00