Local Harvest Angus Top Round Roast, Raised without Antibiotics
- This is Sunday dinner — ideal for feeding the family, with the best leftovers a roast can give. We cut off the thick layer of fat for you, so it's lean and ready for roasting. We like to season it well with salt and pepper and press some dried herbs like rosemary or thyme onto the surface before cooking.Claims
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.50/lbMix'n'Match
$0.79Any 6 local corn for $3.00Mix'n'Match
- Satur FarmsWild Arugula Pack5oz package$3.49/5ozAny 2 select Satur varieties for $6.00Mix'n'Match