Local Harvest Angus Top Round Steak, Raised Without Antibiotics
- A flavorful steak with a resilient chewiness. Similar to chuck in flavor, but with a leaner texture. Marinating increases tenderness and allows this steak to develop unparalleled beefy flavor. A great steak for pan-frying or broiling. For a southwestern twist, marinate in citrus juices and ancho chile powder, then grill, slice thin, and serve in corn tortillas with green salsa.Claims
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
- Raised Without Antibiotics
DonenessCooking Beef to Perfection GradeUSDA Choice or Higher
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $24.99/lbPlease select
- $5.49/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.99/lbMix'n'Match