- The Caseria di Sant'Anna farm in Modena, Emilio-Romagna, under the ownership of Giulio Ghiaroni, has met USDA National Organic Program standards since 2004. Aged for two years, his organic Parmigiano-Reggiano has a softer texture and lighter flavors than its conventional counterpart. Though young, it still delivers that unmistakable blend of salty, nutty and caramel-like sweetness you come to expect in a true Parmigiano. We use this version of the classic as a table cheese more than a grating cheese. Break it into bite-size chunks, drizzle with syrupy, aged balsamic vinegar (another famed Modena product) and serve with a juicy Italian red wine.Claims
- No Preservatives
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Raw Milk, Salt, Rennet.
Parmigiano - Reggiano, Organic
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $5.99/ea2 for $10.00
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
$4.49Any 2 Organic Girl 5oz Pkg Salads for $6.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)