- The tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Origin
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: FallCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
$4.992 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb