Granny Smith Apples
- The tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Origin
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: FallCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gala Apples4pk$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $1.29/eaSave! 5 for $5.00
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00