- The tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Origin
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: FallCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/bnc
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.79/lb
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Driscoll'sBlackberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea