- The tartness of a Granny Smith piques your palate, but then its deep sweetness comes out to balance the flavor. It's one of the few apples that stays autumn-crisp almost all year long. A prime eating apple that holds its shape and flavor in pies.Origin
Goes great with: Cambozola and Old Amsterdam Gouda cheeses.
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USA and ArgentinaSeasonApple Season: FallCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Granny Smith Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00