Red Seedless Grapes
- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USA and ChileSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late FallCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Blueberries4.4oz pkg$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea
- Fuji Apples4pk$3.99/ea