- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USASeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late FallCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gala Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
$4.492 for $6.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc