Pitted Moroccan Oil-Cured Olives
- On first bite, they're subtle. Then a deep, complex richness develops. They taste a little like black licorice, with a briny, pleasantly leathery texture. They've been cured in salt to remove extra water, then bathed in oil. These are pit-free, so all you get is pure, rich olive flesh. Most of Morocco is olive country — the Moroccans know how to do them right.Buying Guide
Olives, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Salt.
May Contain Pits or Pit Fragments.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$1.99/pkg
$2.99Save! 2 for $3.50
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/ea