FreshDirect Oven-Ready Rosemary Ciabatta
- A bread with an open, airy crumb and a fresh, herby flavor. Just bake briefly, and this bread will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant with rosemary. We love to make a giant sandwich with this ciabatta by slicing open and piling on Italian meats and cheeses. Place on a board and let your guests cut off wedges.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Rosemary, Salt, Olive Oil, Yeast, Corn Meal.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Green Basil & Pignoli Pesto8 fl oz$5.99/ea($11.98/LB)
- Pedersen Farm Local Organic Asparagusapprox. 1lb per bunch$6.99/ea