Castello di Poppiano Laudemio Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Country of origin: Italy
Color: Limpid, fresh green with pleasant bright reflections.
Nose: Intensely fruity, reminiscient of fresh olives, with pleasant flowery and recently-cut greass scents.
Taste: Fresh almonds accompanied by a slight bitter green olive taste. Definite spiciness harmonizes well with complex fruity taste with a hint of artichoke. (from Castello di Poppiano)
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Bounty Giant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size, 8 Giant Rolls8 Giant Rolls, 116 sheets per roll$16.49/cs($0.02/ct)
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- $1.29/eaSave! 5 for $6.00
- $5.99/eaSave! 2 for $10.00
- Organic Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$5.99/ea
- Evian Spring Water, Case1 liter bottles, 12 per case$21.99/cs($0.87/PT)
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels, 8 Rolls44 sheets per roll$14.49/ea($1.81/ct)