Castello di Poppiano Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Country of origin: Italy
Nose: Fruity and floral aroma of ripe olive.
Taste: Dry almonds with a smooth flavor of ripe olive balanced by a pleasant, spicy and slightly bitter aftertaste. (from Castello di Poppiano)
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Monini Amabile DOP Umbria Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml (17oz)$17.99/ea($16.97/pt)
- Frantoia Extra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz (1L)$17.99/ea
- Monini OilBios Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil17oz (500mL)$15.99/ea($15.08/pt)
- Da Rosario Black & White Truffle Flavored Olive Oil Set2 bottles (1.76oz each)$15.99/ea
- Bel Aria Extra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz (1L)$11.29/ea($5.30/pt)