Sweet 2 Eat White Peaches
- The white peach is a soft, smooth, honey-flavored version of its orange cousin. The flavor is mild, delicate, and deliciously sweet. The aroma is like a flower store. Cooking with these special peaches would be doing them a disservice. Wait until a white peach is completely ripe (it won't be easy), and eat it out of hand.Origin
Plan ahead! Our peaches arrive firm. They'll soften in 3-5 days at room temperature, or you can speed up the process to 2-3 days by storing them in our complimentary fruit ripening bag. When your peaches yield to gentle pressure, they're ready.
USASeasonPeach Season: Summer
Like That? You'll Love This.
$1.69Save! 5 for $4.00
- Jersey Fresh Blueberries1 pint$2.49/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $4.00
- $2.99/lbSave! $2.50/lb for 2lb or more
- Seedless Watermelon(13-18lbs)$4.99/ea
$3.99Save! $2.50/lb for 2lb or more
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00