Maya Kaimal Indian Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce
- We toast and grind our spices, use fresh flavorful curry leaves, caramelize the onions and simmer the sauces long and slow to blend the flavors. We take no shortcuts - so you can. A taste of tropical South India, the fresh ginger and coconut milk in this sauce are a perfect match for fish and seafood. This medium-spiced simmering sauce is also excellent with veggies. (from Maya Kaimal)Claims
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- Contains Tree Nuts
Water, Russet Potatoes (Russet Potatoes, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate [To Retain Natural Color]), Coconut Cream (Coconut Cream. Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum). Onions, Tomato Paste (Fresh Vine-ripened Tomatoes), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Ginger, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Green Chili, Brown Mustard Seed, Curry Leaves Turmeric.
Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00