Amy's Organic Low-Fat Cream of Tomato Soup (Light in Sodium)
- Made from organic sun-ripened tomatoes, slowly simmered to bring out their natural sweetness. Amy's dad says it's the best tasting tomato soup he's ever eaten. We're sure you'll agree. Contains 340mg of sodium compared to 690mg in Amy's regular Cream of Tomato soup. (from Amy's)Claims
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Trans Fat Free
- Soy Free
- Reduced Sodium
- GMO Free
- No Preservatives
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Tomato Puree, Filtered Water, Organic Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Cracked Black Pepper.
Individuals with Food Allergies: This product is made in a facility that produces foods containing wheat, soy, tree nuts and seeds. Amy's Kitchen does not use any peanuts, fish, shellfish or eggs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00