Red Jacket Orchards Gala Apples
- Orange-red and gently streaked with gold, the Gala is sweet with a medium-crisp bite, with contrast provided by the slightly tart skin. Red Jacket Orchards grows these apples in nearby Geneva, N.Y., ensuring minimal travel time and distance from their groves to your table. Firm and aromatic, these apples make an excellent addition to a sack lunch.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USABrandAbout Red Jacket Orchards
Like That? You'll Love This.
- ColemanOrganic Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts4 pieces per pack$11.99/lb
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Organic Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/ea
$5.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- $3.99/eaAny 2 brown mushrooms for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- Organic Cauliflowerabout 1.5lb each$5.99/ea
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Farm 10oz salads for $10.00Mix'n'Match
- Red JacketApple Cider64fl oz$2.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00($0.75/pt)