- Shiny and slightly bumpy on the outside, a sweet, juicy yellow-red on the inside. Besides being exceptionally good eating, this is one of the best cooking plums. Use black plums for preserves, compotes, sauces, or tarts. Leave the skins on and your finished product will have a rich, deep purple color.Origin
Plan ahead! Our plums arrive firm. They'll soften in 3-5 days at room temperature, or you can speed up the process by storing them in a paper bag. When your plums yield to gentle pressure, they're ready.
USASeasonPlum Season: Summer
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.992 for $7.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- $0.99/ea2 for $1.50
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
$2.992 for $4.00