- A temptingly delicate and tender pork chop with full flavor. This chop is the pork equivalent of a porterhouse steak, part loin and part tenderloin. Fast cooking methods (grilling, broiling, pan-frying) are the way to go for this cut. We brown these chops over high heat, reduce the flame, cover and cook for another 4 minutes or so.Born, Raised and Harvested in
Bone-In Pork Loin Chop
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Russet Potatoapprox. 5lb bag$4.99/ea