Goan-Spiced Berkshire Pork Medallions
- Succulent and juicy, Berkshire pork (from England's famed Black Pigs) makes a perfect partner for an aromatic spice blend inspired by Goa, a tiny coastal state in India. Fast-cooking and full of complex flavor, these easy medallions pair deliciously with fruit chutneys and steamed basmati rice.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop: Heat an oven-proof sauté pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add enough canola oil to coat the bottom of the pan. When oil just begins to shimmer, carefully place marinated pork medallions in pan avoiding splatter. Cook pork medallions 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or 6-7 minutes for medium. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Heat grill over high heat. Clean the grill with a brush. Cook covered 6-7 minutes per side for medium rare, or 7-8 minutes for medium. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 160 ºF as measured by thermometer.
Berkshire Pork Loin Medallions, Goan Marinade (Apple Juice [Made From Concentrate], Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Cider Vinegar, Spices, Turmeric). Chop & Cutlet Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Coleman Organic Thin Sliced Chicken Cutlets4 pieces per pack$11.99/lb
- FreshDirect Fresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage(5 links per package)$5.99/lb
- Pat LaFrieda Original Beef Hamburger, Fresh4pk, 6oz ea$6.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Grade A5-6 pieces per pack$5.99/lb
- $5.49/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.99/lbMix'n'Match