- Thick, meaty, and rosy this is a traditional Sunday dinner roast. This boneless cut has a succulent, rich beefy flavor. With truly great cuts of beef like this, you don't need to do a lot of prepping. All it requires is a good dose of salt, pepper, and some dried herbs, such as rosemary and thyme.Born, Raised and Harvested in
What does Prime Reserve mean?
It means you're getting the best beef sourced exclusively from local farms. Less than 2% of all beef produced in the U.S. is certified as USDA Prime, so the cuts are always limited quantity and the highest quality.
DonenessCooking Beef to PerfectionUsage ListStock, Braise, Grill, Deep-fry, Soup, Simmer, Stew, Broil, Stir-fry, Skillet, Roast
Prime Reserve Local Angus Rib Eye Roast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Beets, Bunchapprox 4ct$2.99/eaAny 2 Organic beets for $5.00
$4.992 for $6.00
- $3.49/eaAny 2 carrots for $6.00
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $2.29/ea2 for $2.58($2.29/ct)