- This is the Norman Rockwell Sunday evening dinner: a big, rosy, roasted rib section of beef. The meat is extraordinarily tender and flavorful, partly because the fat on top of the ribs melts during cooking and sinks into the meat. We like to make a seasoned bread-crumb mix and rub it on the top.Born, Raised and Harvested in
What does Prime Reserve mean?
It means you're getting the best beef sourced exclusively from local farms. Less than 2% of all beef produced in the U.S. is certified as USDA Prime, so the cuts are always limited quantity and the highest quality.
DonenessCooking Beef to PerfectionUsage ListStock, Braise, Grill, Deep-fry, Soup, Simmer, Stew, Broil, Stir-fry, Skillet, Roast
Prime Reserve Local Angus Standing Rib Roast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.49/eaAny 2 carrots for $6.00
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Mini Potatoes for $7.00
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)