- Super-velvety texture and intense flavor. This boneless steak is so flavorful and juicy all it needs is a little salt and pepper and a quick broil. It's a melt-in-your-mouth cut that real steak lovers relish. This is the steak that made the reputation of America's first great restaurant, Delmonico's, where serious food lovers from Mark Twain to Teddy Roosevelt went when they wanted the best meal this country had to offer.Born, Raised and Harvested in
What does Prime Reserve mean?
It means youre getting the best beef sourced exclusively from local farms. Less than 2% of all beef produced in the U.S. is certified as USDA Prime, so the cuts are always limited quantity and the highest quality.
DonenessCooking Beef to PerfectionUsage ListStock, Braise, Grill, Deep-fry, Soup, Simmer, Stew, Broil, Stir-fry, Skillet, Roast
Prime Reserve Local Angus Rib Eye Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- $4.59/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.18/lb)