- Velvety texture, robust flavor and extra juiciness are hallmarks of the rib steak. The same cut as the famous Delmonico, only with a bone, which amps up the flavor even more. Choose your desired thickness based on how you'll be cooking it — thinner is great for pan-frying, thicker is perfect for the grill.Born, Raised and Harvested in
DonenessCooking Beef to PerfectionUsage ListStock, Braise, Grill, Deep-fry, Soup, Simmer, Stew, Broil, Stir-fry, Skillet, Roast
Prime Reserve Local Angus Bone-In Rib Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/pt)