- Velvety texture, robust flavor and extra juiciness are hallmarks of the rib steak. The same cut as the famous Delmonico, only with a bone, which amps up the flavor even more. Choose your desired thickness based on how you'll be cooking it — thinner is great for pan-frying, thicker is perfect for the grill.Born, Raised and Harvested in
What does Prime Reserve mean?
It means youre getting the best beef sourced exclusively from local farms. Less than 2% of all beef produced in the U.S. is certified as USDA Prime, so the cuts are always limited quantity and the highest quality.
DonenessCooking Beef to PerfectionUsage ListStock, Braise, Grill, Deep-fry, Soup, Simmer, Stew, Broil, Stir-fry, Skillet, Roast
Prime Reserve Local Angus Bone-In Rib Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/ea2 for $10.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/pt)
- BertolliExtra Virgin Olive Oil25.5fl oz$16.99/ea($10.66/pt)
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00