- Velvety texture, robust flavor and extra juiciness are hallmarks of the rib steak. The same cut as the famous Delmonico, only with a bone, which amps up the flavor even more. Choose your desired thickness based on how you'll be cooking it — thinner is great for pan-frying, thicker is perfect for the grill.Born, Raised and Harvested in
DonenessCooking Beef to PerfectionUsage ListStock, Braise, Grill, Deep-fry, Soup, Simmer, Stew, Broil, Stir-fry, Skillet, Roast
Local Angus Prime Reserve Bone-In Rib Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen, 2pk2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Box with Eggs and Cheeseapprox 10 items, weight varies$42.99/ea