- Velvety texture, robust flavor and extra juiciness are hallmarks of the rib steak. The same cut as the famous Delmonico, only with a bone, which amps up the flavor even more. Choose your desired thickness based on how you'll be cooking it — thinner is great for pan-frying, thicker is perfect for the grill.Born, Raised and Harvested in
What does Prime Reserve mean?
It means youre getting the best beef sourced exclusively from local farms. Less than 2% of all beef produced in the U.S. is certified as USDA Prime, so the cuts are always limited quantity and the highest quality.
DonenessCooking Beef to PerfectionUsage ListStock, Braise, Grill, Deep-fry, Soup, Simmer, Stew, Broil, Stir-fry, Skillet, Roast
Prime Reserve Local Angus Bone-In Rib Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- BertolliExtra Light Olive Oil25.5fl oz$12.99/ea($8.17/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$29.99/ea
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.49/ea($8.71/pt)