- This true American original has robust flavor and is tender enough to simply sear to a perfect velvety pink. Or try marinating to impart even more juicy tenderness. You might know this well-marbled loin cut as a New York or Kansas City strip. Always performs well — broiled, grilled or pan-fried.Born, Raised and Harvested in
USDA Prime grade comprises only 2-3% of all American beef. At FreshDirect, we go beyond this already exceptional standard by hand-selecting our prime cuts, choosing only the very top of the line. You'll only find marbled, tender and flavorful beef of this quality at the country's top-tier steakhouses.
Prime Reserve Local Angus Boneless NY Strip Steak
"Beef Top Loin Steak, Boneless"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.60lb | $17.99/lb
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/pt)
- BertolliExtra Light Olive Oil25.5fl oz$12.99/ea($8.17/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$28.99/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00