- This true American original has robust flavor and is tender enough to simply sear to a perfect velvety pink. Or try marinating to impart even more juicy tenderness. You might know this well-marbled loin cut as a New York or Kansas City strip. Always performs well — broiled, grilled or pan-fried.Born, Raised and Harvested in
What does Prime Reserve mean?
It means you're getting the best beef sourced exclusively from local farms. Less than 2% of all beef produced in the U.S. is certified as USDA Prime, so the cuts are always limited quantity and the highest quality.
Prime Reserve Local Angus Boneless NY Strip Steak
"Beef Top Loin Steak, Boneless"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.60lb | $19.99/lb
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$4.99/ea($7.92/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $3.49/eaAny 2 Satur 5oz Salads for $6.00