Boneless Pork Blade Roast
- A tender, flavorful pork roast that's best when cooked slowly over low or indirect heat. Southern cooks smoke this cut for hours until the meat practically falls apart, then shred it and serve it on buns as pulled pork. Try braising with cabbage and caraway seeds. We've removed the bone for easy carving.Born, Raised and Harvested in
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $9.49/eaSave! 2 for $16.00
- Plainville Farms Ground Turkey, Organic(1lb per pack)$7.99/ea
- FreshDirect Fresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage(5 links per package)$5.99/lb
- $5.49/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.99/lbMix'n'Match
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Raised Without Antibiotics4-5 pieces per pack$4.99/lb