FreshDirect Frozen Sliced White Pullman Loaf
- From sandwiches to toast, the even, symmetrical slices of the Pullman loaf are the lunchbox standard for simplicity and convenience. Our bakery-fresh white Pullman has a moist texture, soft crust, and faintly sweet flavor. It's the best thing since...well, you know.Claims
Our baker makes these pre-sliced loaves with no preservatives, so keep them frozen until ready to use, or thaw and use within four days. Either way you will have fresh and delicious bread ready for all of your sandwich, toast and snacking needs.
Bread is fully baked. Can be toasted in toaster oven or conventional toaster, or leave on counter to thaw for 10-12 minutes. Microwave not recommended.
- Contains Wheat
Unbleached Enriched Unbromated Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Olive Oil, Yeast, Cornmeal.
Produced Where Peanuts, Sesame Seeds And Tree Nuts Are Used.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Organic Onions, Bag2lbs, approx 6-8 per bag$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $2.79/eaAny 3 Bagels for $7.50($1.86/lb)Mix'n'Match
$4.75Save! 2 for $7.50($2.66/lb)