- DescriptionIvory white, flaky, sharp, and salty the "Parmigiano" of southern Italy. Locatelli is one of the last true "Romano" pecorinos, made of pure sheep's milk in the Roman hills of Lazio (the vast majority of Romanos on the market today use Sardinian milk). Locatelli Romano is perfect grated over pasta, shredded into salads, or as a salty snack with simple country wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
100% Pure Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Parmesan & Grating Rating
Locatelli Pecorino Romano DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.39/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- 0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50