FreshDirect Vegetable Dumplings with Sesame-Soy Sauce
- How do you make a perfect veggie dumpling? Add a nice mix of veggies (cabbage, carrot, scallions, mushroom), a bit of vermicelli noodle, and a touch of tangy cilantro and basil inside a wrapper containing whole wheat. Now pair with sesame-soy dipping sauce and voila! A tasty way to enjoy your veggies.Claims
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve.
2. Before Cooking! Peel back film and remove sauce cup.
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 1 ½ minutes in lower wattage microwave.
4. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
5. Serve with sauce. Enjoy!
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Dumpling: Filling (Cabbage, Scallion, Carrot, Water, Vermicelli [Green Bean, Peas, Broad Bean, Starch], Cilantro, Onion, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Shiitake Mushroom, Basil, Sesame, Ginger, Evaporated Cane Juice, Light Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour], Salt, Sesame Oil, Tapioca Starch), Dough (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Corn Starch).
Sesame-Soy Sauce: Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Rice, Alcohol [Preserves Freshness]), Water, Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Caramel Color [Class 1]), Sugar, Sesame Oil.
Kale added for garnish.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $11.79/serves 2
- $13.49/serves 2
- $16.29/serves 2