Oreganata Crusted Flounder
- Mild, meltingly tender flounder fillets are wrapped in an aromatic shell of garlic, parlsey, oregano and Japanese panko flakes. Simply sauté, broil or pan-fry for a delicious entrée that's all flavor, no fuss. We love these fillets with nearly any side, but they're especially delicious with sautéed greens such as spinach or broccolini.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop - Heat pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Coat hot pan with oil. When oil begins to ripple, carefully place flounder in pan, crust side down. Sear until crust is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and continue searing until fish is opaque and flaky, about 3 additional minutes. Oven - Preheat oven to 375 F. Place flounder, crust side up, on a non-stick baking sheet. Place on middle rack and bake until fish is opaque and flaky, about 10-12 minutes. FDA recommends cooking until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Remove and place on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Contains Fish
- Contains Wheat
Flounder, Olive Oil, Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Granulated Garlic, Salt, Oregano, Dried Parsley, Black Pepper.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Plain Demi-Baguette, 2pkapprox. 9.5"$3.29/2pk
- FreshDirect Cilantro Sesame Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/ea
- $2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- FreshDirect Fajita Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/ea
- $3.69/ea(details)when you buy ONE any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm® product.Save $0.75
- $3.49/eaAny 2 select Satur 5oz varieties for $6.00Mix'n'Match