Oreganata Crusted Flounder
- Mild, meltingly tender flounder fillets are wrapped in an aromatic shell of garlic, parlsey, oregano and Japanese panko flakes. Simply sauté, broil or pan-fry for a delicious entrée that's all flavor, no fuss. We love these fillets with nearly any side, but they're especially delicious with sautéed greens such as spinach or broccolini.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop - Heat pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Coat hot pan with oil. When oil begins to ripple, carefully place flounder in pan, crust side down. Sear until crust is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and continue searing until fish is opaque and flaky, about 3 additional minutes. Oven - Preheat oven to 375 F. Place flounder, crust side up, on a non-stick baking sheet. Place on middle rack and bake until fish is opaque and flaky, about 10-12 minutes. FDA recommends cooking until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Remove and place on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Contains Fish
- Contains Wheat
Flounder, Olive Oil, Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Granulated Garlic, Salt, Oregano, Dried Parsley, Black Pepper.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Banana-Leaf Wrapped Coconut-Cilantro Salmon1 fillet per pack (approx. 8oz)$8.99/ea
- Sustainable Salmon with Lemon & Capers (Char-Marked & Ready-to-Cook, Made with True North Salmon)1pc, 8oz$10.99/eaSave! 2 for $20.00
- Farm-Raised Cajun Catfish Fillet(approx. 6 oz)$9.99/lb
- Spicy Black Pepper Shrimp(8-10 jumbo shrimp)$7.99/ea
- Shrimp, Lobster & Scallop Kabobs(2 skewers)$24.99/2pk