Oreganata Crusted Flounder
- Mild, meltingly tender flounder fillets are wrapped in an aromatic shell of garlic, parlsey, oregano and Japanese panko flakes. Simply sauté, broil or pan-fry for a delicious entrée that's all flavor, no fuss. We love these fillets with nearly any side, but they're especially delicious with sautéed greens such as spinach or broccolini.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop - Heat pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Coat hot pan with oil. When oil begins to ripple, carefully place flounder in pan, crust side down. Sear until crust is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and continue searing until fish is opaque and flaky, about 3 additional minutes. Oven - Preheat oven to 375 F. Place flounder, crust side up, on a non-stick baking sheet. Place on middle rack and bake until fish is opaque and flaky, about 10-12 minutes. FDA recommends cooking until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Remove and place on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Fish
Flounder, Olive Oil, Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Granulated Garlic, Salt, Oregano, Dried Parsley, Black Pepper.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Banana-Leaf Wrapped Coconut-Cilantro Salmon1 fillet per pack (approx. 8oz)$8.99/ea
- Spicy Black Pepper Shrimp(8-10 jumbo shrimp)$8.49/ea
- Shrimp Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Shrimp)3pk, about 1.0 lb$18.99/3pk
- Shrimp, Lobster & Scallop Kabobs(2 skewers)$24.99/2pk
- Salmon Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Salmon)3pk, about 1.3 lb$14.99/3pk
- Wild Tuna Kabobs3pk, about 1.3 lb (Serves 3)$24.99/3pk